Friday, June 25, 2010

Trolley Tour Contest!

IT'S FRIDAAAAAAY!!!

Not only is it Friday, it's the last Friday of the month. Here in Memphis, that means the South Main Trolley Tour. If you have never been to this monthly event, I would HIGHLY recommend that you check it out. If you HAVE been, you need to be on the lookout for me.

This evening I will be in the South Main district and I will be wearing my MarksMenus t-shirt.


I will be hanging out at one of the restaurants in the South Main district from 5:30 to 7:30. The first three people that find me and show me their app get a free beer.

There are a few rules to this contest, so read carefully:

1. None of my family members / MarksMenus staff can participate in this contest. Sorry Mom!

2. You must be 21 years old or older. I don't care if your parents say it's ok - I'm not gonna buy beer for a minor.

3. In order to win, you must be one of the first three people to find me, show me their MarksMenus application on either their iPhone or Android device. For those of you without a iPhone or Android, you can show me the MarksMenus web site on your mobile browser. I will tweet each time a person finds me.

4. This promotion is being run by MarksMenus, not the restaurant staff. This means that you'll have to actually find me. Use the picture above as a guide. I will be a moving target, so be sure to check in at your favorite South Main restaurants.

So there you have it! I hope to see lots of people out and about in the South Main district tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment