Friday, July 2, 2010

Make Mark EAT IT!

First, I would like to thank everyone that said hello to me during the Trolley Tour. I bought a bunch of free beer for people and got to meet some of our best fans.

Today I would like to announce another contest - Make Mark Eat It!

Here's how it works: I'll list 2 dishes that I have never tried before. The dish that gets the best reviews between now and Friday, July 9 will be the dish that I order on Saturday, July 10 and post my review on MarksMenus.com. In addition, 2 lucky users that posted a review of the winning dish will join me for lunch. The only stipulation is that you have to order the same dish.

Dish 1: BBQ Beef Bologna from The BBQ Shop
Dish 2: The Maximus from Republic Coffee

Ok - so get to commenting!

Be sure that you have a valid email address listed in your profile, because that is how we will be contacting you.

If you miss out on this one, be sure to join us on Monday, July 12 at South of Beale for our tweetup!

No comments:

Post a Comment