Monday, July 12, 2010

South of Beale TONIGHT!

Before I go into the details on our party tonight, I want to send out a big congrats to our winner of last week's "Make Mark Eat It" contest - memknitmafia! I'll announce the next contest in a bit.

Tonight we will be hitting the south main district and rolling into South of Beale a little after 5pm. If you've always wondered what a gastropub is like, tonight is the night to check it out. Why, you ask? Here's why:

  • Tonight they are running an extended happy hour until 7:30. That means that happy hour drink prices will be in effect.
  • For those of you that have downloaded our mobile app, you will receive 50% off any item on the "Bites" menu.
  • The first 5 people that show up with a friend will get a MarksMenus t-shirt.
Come on down and say hello!

Based on last week's Make Mark Eat It contest, I've decided to alter the rules just slightly. Our first winner pointed out that maybe giving them a week's notice for the lunch meet might be better, so I'm gonna give the people what they want. The two dishes in this week's competition are as follows:

  • "The Shag" - I absolutely LOVE bananas, so I'm really eager to check this one out.
  • Tamales - I have been looking for an excuse to visit this place.
The winning dish will be decided by the number of comments that each dish receives between now and Friday, July 16 at midnight. I will pick two users from the comments on the winning dish and take them out to lunch on Saturday, July 24.

So that's it! Add you comments and I hope to see a bunch of you tonight at South of Beale!

No comments:

Post a Comment